Whale of a sale children s consignment

If the email address you enter belongs to a known site administrator or someone set to receive Wordfence alerts, we will send you an email to help you regain access. Please help us even more by volunteering for our sale.

We reserve the right to refuse any item. However, we cannot have a successful sale without our volunteers. Please volunteer, even if only for a couple of hours.

This is to allow more sellers the opportunity to sell and the Vestavia Day School maximize fundraising efforts. The system does not generate multiple item tags. Whatever the reason, it appears as if the Hermes sale is not in the October calendar.

If you are a site administrator Whale of a sale children s consignment have been accidentally locked out, please enter your email in the box below and click "Send". Once you enter this information you will be able to start entering items. There are many different shifts during this event.

To enter your items, please go to w ww. Any sets of clothing two or more pieces that need to be hung on more than one hanger, please rubber band the hangers together and safety pin tag to the main piece top or jacket.

Have the tag placed in an easy to scan location and without tape over the barcode Have all hardware for assembly attached in zip lock bag. We will check-in your and print your inventory sheet. Select a category - be as specific as possible. For any clothing that cannot be hung directly on the hanger itself, it is important to secure the item with safety pins for two reasons.

You will check in at the Lighthouse Gym at your assigned time. Select the time you wish to check in. Leave it with the person who checked you in. Bumbos MUST have straps. Enclosed you will find all the information you will need to prepare your items for the sale.

The apartments for sale in Paris on the Lodgis website range from studios to family-sized apartments. Tags may be printed on white printer paper. For example, if you were blocked because it was detected that you are a fake Google crawler, then disable the rule that blocks fake google crawlers.

Last season, shoppers reported waiting more than four hours to get in. If this is a false positive, meaning that your access to your own site has been limited incorrectly, then you will need to regain access to your site, go to the Wordfence "options" page, go to the section for Rate Limiting Rules and disable the rule that caused you to be blocked.

Each time you enter an item, it is saved automatically in your inventory. Our spies tell us that the annual October sample sale will be taking place in Chicago. Large Safety Pins will make holes in clothes.

Your access to this site has been limited

You can enter a couple of items at a time or enter them all at once. The reason your access was limited is: Volunteers shop before sellers! The link is under the Quick Links on the right side of the webpage.

Remember, no strollers or children allowed during this pre-sale hour. Share with your friends. Tips for printing tags: You will then be prompted to enter your consignor number and your password that you set up at registration.Don’t miss Indy’s premier upscale kids consignment event!

The fall/winter sale will have 75, items from + families toys, equipment, books, clothes, shoes, bikes, nursery items and more! It’s one stop shop to save on the cost of growing kids.

Whale Of A Sale ~ A Children’s Consignment Sale (3) By By dino First-timers and veterans shopping new or used cars: know what to remind yourself to do, ask and learn, from verifying the. The Spring Whale of a Sale starts today, February 22, with the sale opening to the public at 5pm in the Lighthouse at Vestavia Hills United Methodist Church.

Please join us and shop our huge selection of toys, baby items and gently used clothing.

Whale Of A Sale ~ A Children’s Consignment Sale (3)

Whale of a Sale - Upscale Childrens Consignment Event, Indianapolis, Indiana. 14, likes · talking about this · were here. Whale of a Sale is a /5().

Registration will be Tuesday, July 31 at 8pm. Please note that registration spaces are limited and fill up quickly. There is a $ registration fee payable via credit card or PayPal at the time of registration.

The Fall Whale of a Sale will be held Thursday and Friday, September 13 and 14 in the Lighthouse. S ellers will receive 70% of their proceeds and the remaining 30% will go to help support Vestavia Day School including Children's Day Out, Preschool, Full-time Daycare & After-School Care.

Each seller must have a minimum of 25 items and a maximum of A seller's registration fee .

Download
Whale of a sale children s consignment
Rated 0/5 based on 2 review